Protecting your business is as important to us as it is to you—particularly when dealing with large losses beyond what your primary insurance can cover. Travelers provides an extra layer of protection with monoline umbrella and excess liability through our Excess Casualty unit. Dedicated underwriting, actuarial and claim teams leverage industry expertise and specialization to deliver a total cost of risk solution, providing peace of mind to our customers for their largest and most complex losses.
Excess Casualty and Commercial Umbrella
- Lead umbrella and excess liability coverage
- $25 million in capacity
- Coverage offered through our A/B Umbrella form
- Crisis management services expenses coverage automatically included in our A/B Umbrella form at no additional cost
- Ability to provide coverage on worldwide basis
- Ability to provide umbrella/excess coverage excess of aircraft, foreign, personal umbrella liability; miscellaneous professional liability
- Most-favored jurisdiction endorsement – provides admitted coverage for punitive damages
- Ability to write admitted and non-admitted policies*
*Coverage is underwritten by Travelers Excess and Surplus Lines Company, a subsidiary of Travelers. Travelers Excess and Surplus Lines Company is a U.S.-based surplus lines insurer, and the information in this document is provided for general informational purposes and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation.